This is it

window

Recently discovered one of my favourite bars ever. It pretty much helps the concept and the design in charge of This is it, a collective of artists and designers that created a whole visual structure on DreamBagsJaguarShoes (London) as a temporary exhibition. And what a video (watch below)! I couldn’t take my eyes away and now I take all my friends there. I will never see my breakfast on the same way!

Recientemente descrubrí uno de mis bares favoritos de todos los tiempos. Todo gracias al concepto y diseño a cargo del colectivo de artistas e ilustradores This is it, que crearon toda la estructura visual de DreamBagsJaguarShoes (Londres) a manera de una exposición temporal. Además, tienen un video increíble (mirar más abajo) ¡Jamás volveré a mirar a mi desayuno de la misma manera!

bar-1

sandwich-1

 

facade-1

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment